Funds and Investments
Armstrong Capital Development is a private equity real estate manager focused on constructing a diversified portfolio of investments to achieve the intended objectives.
Although each investment possesses its own strategy, return profile and capitalization approach, an emphasis on superior intrinsic real estate characteristics guides all of our investment decisions.
Thesis: Substantial value creation through active transaction execution and asset management
- Focused upon underdeveloped properties in multiple product types
- Intermediate holding periods (3 – 5 years)
- Closed-ended funds
Thesis: Multi-cycle capital preservation principles that seek to generate consistent cash flows from Class A real estate
- Dedicated to product type
- Long-term holding periods
Substantial value creation through active management of underdeveloped properties.
- Possess superior intrinsic characteristics for its product type
- Addressable deficiencies that can be transformed to create value
- Employs heavy hands-on management to achieve investment thesis
- Opportunity to create return from both appreciation at exit and operational cash flow.
Subject to capital preservation principles, generate consistent returns from operating cash flow and enhanced appreciation.
- Possess Class A intrinsic characteristics for its product type
- Existing operating cash flow at acquisition by way of substantiated, creditable, long-term rent roll
- Strategy focuses on distributing operating cash flow
- Opportunity to enhance value of property via long-term asset management strategies